Notes on the use of hemp rope
Release time：2019-04-17 16:07:05
(1) Hemp rope is only suitable for setting the lifting and lifting of lifting tools and portable workpieces, or pulling ropes for lifting workpieces. It should not be used in mechanically driven cranes.
(2) The hemp rope shall not be twisted continuously in one direction to avoid looseness or twisting. When the above phenomenon is discovered, it should be eliminated in time.
(3) In the use of hemp rope, it is strictly forbidden to make direct contact with sharp objects. If it cannot be avoided, it should be protected with a protective object.
(4) When the hemp rope is used as a running rope, the safety factor shall not be less than 10; when used as a rope buckle, the safety factor shall not be less than 12.
(5) The hemp rope shall not be in contact with corrosive media such as acid or alkali.
(6) The hemp rope should be stored in a dry and ventilated place, and should not be exposed to heat and moisture.
(7) Before use, the hemp rope should be carefully inspected. When the surface is evenly worn, it does not exceed 30% of the diameter. If the local contact does not exceed 10% of the diameter of the same section, it can be reduced according to the diameter reduction. If the local contact and local corrosion are serious, the damaged part can be cut and used.
(8) When the hemp rope is used in the pulley block, the diameter of the pulley should be greater than 10 times the diameter of the hemp rope, and the radius of the rope groove should be greater than 1/4 of the radius of the hemp rope.